Looking back, it’s easy to know what choices I might have made differently. At least it feels that way. I might have given up on my title. Told my father he was useless, king of Gods or no, and left Asgard. Made a life somewhere else.
Maybe I would never have let Loki cross my path. Never have fallen in love.
But there’s no going back.
We were happy once.
And the price for that happiness was the end of everything.
This unique adult dark fantasy take on Norse Mythology follows Sigyn through the myths we know and love, challenging the ideas of right and wrong, fate and choice, love and loyalty. Featuring imperfect characters, an LGBTQA+ cast, and a rollercoaster of emotion, The Goddess of Nothing At All asks “What if we’ve been on the wrong side all along?”
The Goddess of Nothing At All is available in ebook, paperback, and special edition hardcover!
Order the Book
Reviews as Emotional Breakdowns
- Pretty sure there was a spell woven into the text because I can’t seem to stop reading.
- It's hard to form sentences (or words) for feedback when you're being butchered.
- The whole book—pain is an understatement. SUFFERING. ANGUISH. DESPAIR
- I'm convinced you're a sadist. Do you enjoy torturing me? What is this sadness?
- I’ve never felt so close to a narrator as I do with Sigyn.
- I hope for happiness in the end but why hope when I read your Author Bio?
- As;dkl;lhriegtq’iwherf]qp-- I. AM. UPSET.
- Cat WHYYYYY :’//////
Perhaps you know the myths.
Furious, benevolent gods.
A tree that binds nine realms.
A hammer stronger than any weapon.
And someday, the end of everything.
But few have heard of me.